Monday, March 10, 2014

Start of a New Week

Yesterday was a fun day filled with wedding preparations and discussions about where to live. Successfully made our invitations and rsvp cards and updated the guest list to its final form. Working on a fun project for the wedding/our future home with my uncle, which has reminded me that truly good things require much time and work.

Today is a traditional Monday, exacerbated by the time change. Hopefully things will come together for a productive week.

Today's verse of the day is a good one for this time in my life:

In your hearts, set apart Christ as Lord. Always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks you to give the reason for the hope that you have. But do this with gentleness and respect.
Even as I may struggle to understand what the wholeness of my faith is, I am thankful for the many blessings in my life. I'm hopeful for the future as this is an exciting time, but need to remember that I should be gentle with those around me in the expression of my joy.

God Bless and best wishes for your week.

No comments:

Post a Comment